Daring to be great.
Whether you’re a first time founder, a serial entrepreneur, or an executive at an established company, you are daring to be great.
Greatness comes from pursuing original opportunities, taking risks, demonstrating initiative, and achieving the remarkable goals you have set for yourself. Striving for greatness means overcoming unforeseen obstacles, facing uncertain outcomes, leading others, and dealing with failure.
Coaching helps you stretch farther than you would on your own by providing structure, guidance and the tools you need along the way.
Coaching accelerates your growth.
Daring people have internal pressure and a personal driving force. A coach harnesses that motivation and helps you push yourself beyond your comfort zone, providing you with an outside perspective.
Coaching helps you move past inflection points and holds you accountable as you work towards accomplishing your ambitious goals.
Working with me.
My approach to executive coaching provides you with regular 1:1 feedback, a mirror to see yourself as others see you, and another perspective from a trusted confidante. Together we will identify your goals and outline a plan of action to accomplish them. Examples of areas to focus include:
- Strengthening your desired skills
- Resolving points of indecision when data and intuition collide
- Handling the inevitable ups and downs of leadership
- Finding new direction during career inflection points
- Improving time-management and productivity
- Achieving your full potential
A typical coaching engagement is 6 months. We connect for a 1 hour session every other week, which creates a natural cadence for making plans, taking action, and seeing results.
RECENT COACHING CLIENTS
- CEO of a NYC-based, Series C venture-backed company
- Investment Partner of a Boston-based venture capital fund
- CEO of a Boston-based Series A venture-backed company
- A VP of UX and Design of a Boston-based, venture-backed company
- CEO of a San Francisco-based, Series A venture-backed company
Fill out the form below to contact me and get a complimentary session.
Learn more about my Board Coaching >
I became an executive coach to combine my passion for entrepreneurship, my belief in the power of positive psychology, and my desire to make a meaningful and lasting difference in people’s lives.
Having spent 15 years as a venture capitalist with Fidelity Ventures, I’ve seen the cycles, riding the booms and cresting into the busts, learning even more from the failures as from the wins. I've had a seat on several boards and experienced firsthand that great boards don’t just happen, they have to be made.
These experiences inform my executive coaching and Board Optimization practices, so I can help you dare to be great, or your board achieve new heights of collaboration and efficiency.